a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, May 1, 2015

DIY AF1s

Hello lovelies!! It's finally Friday, and I can't wait to spend the whole weekend taking SAT II subject tests and then studying for APs. So fun! 

To lighten the mood, I stuck some stickers all over my AF1s. Now you know they're mine. 




As I write this blog post on my school's computers, I've already gotten a compliment on my DIY'd babies. Have a lovely Friday, and a relaxing weekend!
xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I think your blog is so cool, I definitely see you as inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these are so cute! i love the whole aesthetic, i need to get myself a pair. good luck w exams! i also have to one, so ill be praying for the both of us <3

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! ugh, we can do it, it'll be alright :)

      Delete