a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

KENZO

Hello lovelies!! I'm sorry I haven't had super interesting posts this week; all of my time is being taken up by studying for my AP exams. I literally took pictures for this post in homeroom this morning.


iPhone case from Kenzo



Eye Sweatshirt from Kenzo

I love this brand. There's something so magical about walking into the Kenzo section at Opening Ceremony (trust me, I've done it in both NYC and Los Angeles) or at Bergdorf... They have the coolest organza sweatshirt right now that I'm dying for. Anyone want to give me $800 as a "you're almost done with APs" present? Anyone?! I'm not complaining, though. I'm in love with this sweatshirt and this phone case.

xx Alyssa



4 comments: