a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Melrose Trading Post Haul

Hello lovelies!! It's basically summer for me now, so my mom and I celebrated by driving into the city last weekend and visiting the Melrose Trading Post. Out of all the flea markets in the LA area, it has to be my favorite; don't get me wrong, I love the Rose Bowl flea market, but it's just too hot in Pasadena. Also, Pasadena is too far away. 

I stopped by my favorite booth, Purrr Melrose, which has awesome dresses, skirts, skorts, separates, etc. all made out of super cool vintage-looking fabric. There's another booth that I love that sells vintage clothes that are slightly altered; for example, this black shirt was originally waist-length, but they cut and hemmed it into a crop top.


I wore: dress from American Apparel, shoes from Birkenstock



Black scallop crop top (vintage), gingham bralet (Purrr), denim skort (purr)

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. omg i was just thinking about checking the melrose trading post, u got some very good pieces now i HAVE to go!

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's so nice :)

      Delete