a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

OUTFIT OF THE DAY: Opening Ceremony (and why is it cloudy???)

Hello lovelies! The past two days, it's been cloudy in my little suburb of Los Angeles, and I'm extremely perplexed. Hasn't it been 85+ degrees every day since February? What are these things you call "pants," and why can't I wear Birkenstocks today??? Many questions I need answers to. But in all seriousness, it was nice to actually put on a jacket on over my new Opening Ceremony shirt today. Shoutout to the fog.




Top: Opening Ceremony
Jacket: unknown
Pants: LF
Shoes: Dr. Martens

I said this yesterday, but I really want to wish everyone taking exams right now lots of luck! It's scary to think that every kind of test I take right now has some leverage in how the rest of my life plays out. I love standardized testing! (just kidding).

xx Alyssa

3 comments: