a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, May 4, 2015

SPIRIT DAY: All White Everything

Hello lovelies!! I'm pretty sure Americans are the only ones that do this kind of stuff (correct me if I'm wrong), but today, my school is having a Spirit Day to sort of commemorate the beginning of AP exams and the upcoming end of the school year. At my school, each grade has its own color that it has to wear every time we have a spirit day; since my school's colors are red, white, and blue, it goes: Freshman - blue, Sophomores - red, Juniors (me!!!) - white, Seniors - tie dye. Here's my all white outfit for today:




Top: Arctic Monkeys (concert merch stand)
Skirt: Vintage
Shoes: Nike AF1s


To everyone that has exams coming up, I'm sending lots and lots of good wishes and luck your way! I have three APs and two final exams to look forward to in the next couple of weeks... we can do it!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Hell yeah shoutout to c/o 2k16 (this unintentionally sounds like a frat boy lol) This outfit is so clean and I love how you pulled it all together. I'd normally wear something basic like a college t shirt for spirit day but this is really original. Good luck to you too on your AP exams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. on April 23, 2015 God showed me a vision of New York City ....He said" New York City will be ravished" as well as other cities along the east coast.
    The vision I saw was a large, dark desolate area along the water the water seemed calm, like a bay area..there were no lights. The buildings were in ruin.

    ReplyDelete