a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, June 8, 2015

3rd Street Santa Monica Haul

Hello lovelies!! It's finally summer and I am so happy. I feel so free!!! Senior year, here I come. That's so cliché, but I can't stop saying it. After going to my high school's graduation this past Saturday, it really hit me... I'm going to be on that stage in less than a year, now. Frightening.

Anyway, I met my mom after graduation (with tears in my eyes, of course, because some of my closest friends were seniors) and we took a little trip down to 3rd Street in Santa Monica to do some summer shopping. Okay, I didn't actually buy the golf hat - but I found it in some closet in my house, and I thought it was hilarious, so I had to include it.


Jacket: UNIF x Urban Outfitters
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Nike Benassi Slides

I'm in love with this UNIF coat. It's super thin, windbreaker-like material, so it's a great Los Angeles alternative for that thick camel duffle coat I've been wanting for so long. I tried this dress on (also from Urban Outfitters) and loved the way it fit so much that I had to get it. There was this crazy 6-hour-long workout event going on at 3rd Street, run by a new store called Six:02 that sells a lot of awesome workout clothes from different brands. They had a bunch of these Nike slides in different prints, and at only $30 (plus 20% off just for the day), I couldn't resist. Can't wait to rock socks & sandals with these babies.

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I love the dress! congrats on finishing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Nike slides are so bomb, I'm just a little bit obsessed! I also heart the dress a lot! Hope you have a real good summer, Alyssa! x

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too!! Thanks so much, have a lovely summer :)

      Delete