a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, June 1, 2015

My Favorite Los Angeles Restaurant

Hellooo lovelies! I'm getting happier and happier every post... Today marks the end of real school for me; I only have two final exams, and then I'm done. I'm honestly so excited to be a senior, but I'm also shocked/scared. This causes me to eat my feelings; at, of course, none other than Tatsu.

I discovered this restaurant online, and took my family to their Sawtelle location a little more than a year ago. Soon after discovering they had another location on Melrose Ave, it became my favorite restaurant. I'm a simple girl; I don't need an expensive sushi restaurant (I'm looking at you, Nobu) or some fancy location in Beverly Hills. I am perfectly happy with customizable ramen that you order on iPads.



As you can see, every trip to Tatsu is an emotional experience for me. I've eaten it as brunch, I've driven to Melrose at 11 PM... all for the best ramen I've had in the states, in my humble opinion. And I have to say, after spending a week in Japan (Tokyo and Kyoto) and living mainly off of ramen because I don't eat fish, Tatsu Ramen is definitely in the top three best ramen bowls I've ever had.

side note: the fried rice is the best fried rice in the world!!!!

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. omg that looks amazing, and congrats on nearly finising!! xx

    ReplyDelete