a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, June 15, 2015

New Shirts: Brandy Melville, American Apparel

Hello lovelies! This summer, I'm trying to clean out my closet (basically by selling my clothes on Poshmark or resale stores like Wasteland) of everything that I don't/can't wear anymore. This, then, makes room for new clothes that I can wear; I'm really trying to get a few pieces that are versatile (but not boring). My friend and I took a little trip down to 3rd Street in Santa Monica for a bit of retail therapy, and I got myself two new shirts that I promise I'll actually wear!



Yes, I actually ventured into Brandy Melville for this one. It was rough, but so worth it. I've worn this shirt already and it's super comfy and really cute.


I have this top in a maroon color from American Apparel and I wear it all the time, so I thought I'd get it in grey. Almost all of the skirts and pants I own are high-waisted, so that translates to mainly crop tops in my wardrobe. Whoops!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Cute tops! I really want to go to brandy melville it sounds so nice! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the collar of the white top! ahh I'm going to have to buy that asap

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do it! It wasn't that expensive either :)

      Delete