a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Scenes Of Chicago

Hello lovelies!! Let me set the scene for you. As I write this at 7:48 AM in Chicago, I can hear car horns and lots of people screaming their lungs out. This has been going on since around 6:30. No, there's no danger - it's only the Stanley Cup parade for the Blackhawks, who won earlier this week. Ah, Chicago. Here's some photos I've taken around the city as I've been here for nearly a week.


An embroidery piece from the Museum of Contemporary Art.


A scanned image of me looking at a Tracey Emin book.


The cutest backyard of a house next to the L station.


A car from an exhibit at the Art Institute of Chicago.


A still from "Submarine," (dir. Richard Ayoade) which I watched by myself in the library two days ago.

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow looks amazing! Funnily enough, I watched submarine just the other day and ADORED IT! It is my new fave, I want all the quotes covering my walls ^_- x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorite movies! I actually have a quote that's from the book, "perspective is for astronauts," on my walls :)

      Delete
  2. yes! Repping Wales! hope you had fun in Chicago
    xx Rosie
    http://interestingrosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete