a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Art at Brown University

I love Brown University. Hello Brown!! If you're reading this, please accept me!

I'm doing a program called Summer@Brown right now, and my class is titled Music & Politics: From Mozart to Arcade Fire. I'm almost halfway through the program, and I'm loving it. My class is so interesting, and I've met the most amazing people! The benefit of doing a college summer program like this is it attracts students from all over the world; my friends are from England, Italy, Turkey, France, New York, and California (among many other places). It's such a wonderful opportunity to learn so much in class and the same amount during my free time by simply making international friends. 

One of my favorite aspects of Brown is that it has a great art program, as well as the fact that it's situated right next to the Rhode Island School of Design. Here's some photos I took in Brown's List Art Building, as well as one in the RISD museum!






xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Sounds like you are having a great time. Love the art!

    http://www.justgigifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That art is so damn cool! I'm saving this post just for the utter awesomeness, love it! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It really is so cool :)

      Delete