a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day Tripping in Boston

We've been discussing The Beatles a lot in my Music & Politics class, hence the title of this post. I've been to Boston twice before, but I loved it the most this time around. My friends and I took a day trip to the city from Providence, and had the best time.

Instagram

Follow on Bloglovin


Coffee at Nespresso Cafe


The true history nerds that we are...


I'm endlessly fascinated with how green the East Coast is, mainly because everything in my neighborhood back in California is brown and dead. Boston was lovely, and I'm definitely going to miss the beautiful scenery, parks, and shops when I finish my Music & Politics course on Friday and fly back to the West Coast.

xx Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. You're making me miss the green of Ohio too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you blog is super cute can't wait for more posts..xx
    http://itserietta.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete