a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, July 13, 2015

DIY Stickers

I'm pretty positive I've posted about this machine before, but I have this little contraption (made by the brand Xyron) that makes stickers out of any designs cut out of paper. You just feed it through the machine, and out comes a perfect sticker! They're super strong too, so I use these DIY stickers everywhere; my portable turntable, my headphones, etc. 

I recently came back from a trip to Chicago. When I travel, I love picking up free postcards and newspapers from wherever I go; my class at SAIC was the perfect opportunity to find some art school gems. I found SAIC's student-run paper, and made a bunch of stickers from the little designs I cut out from it. 



How cute are these? I wish I multiple copies of the paper so I could make multiple "barely legal" stickers... it just reminds me of The Strokes.

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Now I really want one of those printers. The femme ceo mom one is my fav!
    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete