a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Music Fest Outfit Ideas: Outside Lands

If you've been reading this blog lately, you'll have probably noticed my slight obsession with the upcoming Outside Lands festival. I'm so excited!! Right now, I'm sitting in a café in Providence, Rhode Island, waiting for my check-in at Brown for a summer program... so I thought I'd brainstorm some 60s/70s inspired outfits for the festival. Time to get my Summer of Love on!


outside lands #2




outside lands #1



Any other ideas for what I should wear? I'm loving suede, neutrals, crochet, and vintage outlines right now... if anyone couldn't notice.

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. these are so cute omg!!! plus they're really inspiring since i need lots of help deciding what to wear to fyf this year

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete