a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Outside Lands Playlist

It's less than a month until Outside Lands in San Francisco, and I'm getting insanely excited! I've never been, so it'll be a really exciting experience. Here's my playlist, with a selection from the artists I'm most excited to see.

Broods - Mother & Father
Broods - Bridges
Caribou - Can't Do Without You
Caribou - Odessa
Caribou - Our Love
Caribou - Silver
Chet Faker - 1998
Chet Faker - Cigarettes & Loneliness
Chet Faker - Gold
Chet Faker - Cigarettes and Chocolate
Chet Faker - No Diggity
Chet Faker - Talk Is Cheap
The Drums - Money
The Drums - Best Friend
The Drums - Down By The Water
The Drums - Kiss Me Again
Elton John - Tiny Dancer
First Aid Kit - My Silver Lining
First Aid Kit - Stay Gold
First Aid Kit - Cedar Lane 
First Aid Kit - Master Pretender
George Ezra - Blame It On Me
George Ezra - Benjamin Twine
George Ezra - Over The Creek
George Ezra - Cassy O'
George Ezra - Leaving It Up To You 
Hot Chip - Huarache Lights
Basically Everything Ever By Mumford & Sons
ODESZA - Say My Name
ODESZA - Bloom
ODESZA - All We Need
ODESZA - Sun Models
Sky Ferreira - I Blame Myself
Sky Ferreira - You're Not The One
St. Vincent - Teenage Talk
St. Vincent - Birth in Reverse
St. Vincent - Prince Johnny
Tame Impala - Apocalypse Dreams
Tame Impala - Eventually
Twin Peaks - I Found A New Way
Twin Peaks - Making Breakfast



If there are any artists on the lineup that I haven't mentioned/aren't on the playlist that I should really check out, let me know!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment