a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Seen at Brown

If you haven't been keeping up with me on my Instagram (alyszsa) or my last blog post, I'm currently having an amazing time learning and making friends from around the globe at Brown University's Summer@Brown program. My class is titled Music & Politics: From Mozart to Arcade Fire, and right now, we're about to study Bob Dylan, The Beatles, and the 1960s... so you can say I'm getting excited. Next week, we're going to get as far as Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar. It's going to be great. Here are some photos I've taken around campus!




I'm fascinated with the East Coast. It's just so different from California, and although I've spent quite a bit of time in New York City, I've never really gotten to live in the quintessential East Coast town. Walking around Providence, Rhode Island and taking the bus through the little towns to Newport was just an exciting, new experience for me. But still... the West Coast is the best coast. Sorry, Brown. I still love you.

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool!!! That's such a sweet program!!! You're walking where emma watson has walked.... QUEEN. Anyways, hope you continue to have loooooads of fun out there!!!

    sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete