a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Outfit Of The Day: Acne Studios

I know boyfriend jeans are insanely popular. I've actually never had a pair... well, until these. I'm not allowed to wear blue jeans at school, so the only ones I own are a pair of vintage high waisted Levi's from the Rose Bowl Flea Market. Not the most flattering, but definitely my style. Nevertheless, these are my new favorite jeans... the real deal: men's jeans!

Instagram

I'm not quite sure how I fit into men's jeans, but they work, and I love them. My body shape is pretty straight up and down, like a shorter version of the Michael Cera type, so that's probably why they fit me. They're true boyfriend jeans.



Top: American Apparel
Jeans: Acne
Shoes: Nike AF1
Bag: Vintage Coach

I'm wearing my Outside Lands wristband...

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment