a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Senior Year Room Decorating

Since I'm starting my senior year in less than a week, I thought it was time my room decor saw a bit of a change - er, addition. I've tried to go by the "do one new thing every day" ethos recently, so this is what I've come up with: slightly adjust my room decor every day. I've found that I focus better when my surroundings are different. Constant is boring. 12th grade, my room is ready.

Instagram

Follow on Bloglovin


Gracetown tour poster, signed by San Cisco.


Gentlemen Of The Road blanket, from Outside Lands music festival (which Mumford & Sons headlined).


My reorganized bookshelf, so I can proudly show my Rookie Yearbooks 1, 2, and 3, as well as all of my copies of Teen Vogue and all the pen pal letters I've ever received.  


I've also redone what's clipped to my British flag bunting... now, it's just the vintage Polaroid photos I bought from the Melrose Trading Post, and some of my own photos.

xx Alyssa

10 comments:

  1. That room is so cute! I love the posters and the bunting :)

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this so much! also good luck with your senior year xx
    http://itserietta.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to be a senior too and this is a cute way to start the year!
    http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would be fun to change things up a little bit, as it's my last year living at home!! Good luck with senior year :)

      Delete
  4. i wanted to go to gentle of the road SOOO bad, i hope you had a lovely time! Mumford and Sons = life. Your banner and astronauts quote are amazing! Have fun with senior year!!!

    http://www.collageofkate.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG THE PERSPECTIVE IS FOR ASTRONAUTS THING IS SOOO AMAZING. Your room is 10/10.

    (っ♥︎◡♥︎)っ sonjatitanic

    ReplyDelete