a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, August 28, 2015

Talking Walls

With the end of the summer comes a stack of new postcards, ticket stubs, posters, and more that I mean to put up on the walls of my room. Here's some photos of what I've added recently.

Instagram


A postcard from Duck & Bunny, an amazing brunch place my friends and I went while I was taking at class at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.


An ad for an art show in Los Angeles (left) that I got on Sawtelle after eating at my favorite restaurant, Tatsu, and a download card for an Animal Collective album that I bought on vinyl.


A badge from the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago that I got from my visit when I was studying art at SAIC.


My favorite addition, a sassy tweet from Ezra Koenig to me (I have since changed my twitter handle) from 2013. 

xx Alyssa

Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love putting memories like this on my wall!!! I recently moved out so I'm starting fresh and hoping to get souvenirs like these from my adventures in my new home and place them on my wall. So, so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the last one though... i love the idea of actually printing it and sticking it to your wall! looks so cool
    ps i love ezzy

    http://itserietta.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just a daily reminder of my greatest accomplishment :')

      Delete
  3. oh my god! u got an ezra replied, you are #blessed

    xoxo bad sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I am forever happy, the future prezzy of the usa has tweeted me

      Delete
  4. Everytime I read your blog I get more and more convinced that you have the best taste in well, everything. Little green cars are incredible (big red dragon is my fav song, what's yours) and that tweet from Ezra = sole life goal.

    ReplyDelete