a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

NYFW SS 2016: Day 4 (ABC Kitchen, Acne Studios)

My fourth day in NYC was fantastic. I spent the day hanging out with my cousin (Max Gengos, who's NYFW presentation earlier in the week was fantastic) trying on possible Prom dress options, shopping with my mom in Soho, and eating at the most amazing restaurants.

While in Soho, I came upon a block with probably 100 people swarming around the entrance to a store. Surprise, surprise - it was the Kardashians. Since they live in the city that I go to school in, I feel like I'm constantly surrounded by their presence - I can't even get away from them when I go on vacation! I was excited to see Kanye, though, because I love him. Not as a person... I love his music, and the guy has great style. 


I bought myself some clothes from Acne Studios with the money that I've saved up selling clothes on Poshmark, which was a huge deal for me. I've always gone into the Acne store, looked around, fallen in love, then sighed at the price tag; this time, I actually did it. I was ecstatic. I had my mom take this photo to commemorate the occasion.

Top: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Alexa Chung for AG
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Sunglasses: Celine


Late that night, we went to ABC Kitchen, where I ate the most amazing kale salad (what can I say, I'm a California girl) and pasta. This photo I took of the New York skyline by the restaraunt just makes me want to blast The Strokes and go back as soon as possible.

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Acne is the bomb.com, i dream of being able to buy stuff from their store

    ReplyDelete