a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Outside Lands 2015

Hellooooo lovely people! I know Outside Lands was more than a month ago now, and I'm so sorry for that. I am the worst. I promised I would post some photos, but I've just realized I managed to take literally 3... so here they are! Shoutout to memory capacity on my phone and me just loving the festival too much to actually take photos!



Wow, two photos of the same band, Alyssa! I'm such an accomplished blogger/photographer. But seriously, seeing Tame Impala live for the first time was awesome. It was a fantastic experience, and even though I had to go alone because my friends didn't care about getting up close, I jammed out hard. Especially to "The Less I Know The Better," I love that song. I know it's so easy to make memes about Currents, but I love it - it is an awesome psych pop album.


This is the outfit I wore on the last day.

Kimono thing: vintage (Providence, RI Flea Market)
Top: ASOS
Skirt: vintage (Rose Bowl Flea Market)
Tights: American Apparel
Shoes: Dr. Martens (vintage, Melrose Trading Post)

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. omg you are sooo lucky you got to see Tame Impala live.. i love them

    http://itserietta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete