a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, October 26, 2015

New Poshmark Listings

Hello lovely people! I haven't updated you on my Poshmark account in a while, so today, I'm going to share a few of my pieces that I'm selling. If you didn't know, Poshmark is this awesome app where you can buy and sell clothing. It's incredibly easy, and super fun! I've gotten some great deals on normally expensive pieces through Poshmark, and I've made a ton of money selling my old clothes, gifts I never wore, and things I'm not going to wear again. 









I have a ton more on my Poshmark, and prices as low as $5! Brands I sell include American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Topshop, ASOS, and much more. If you sign up with the code BYUHV, you get $5 towards your first purchase. Check out my profile (visionsofnyc) on the Poshmark app to get in on the fun :)

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I wish I would have known about Poshmark before I gave away all my clothes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I felt when I found out about it - plus, it pays more than consignment stores!

      Delete