a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

I Love You More Than Being Seventeen (Songs for 17)

I turned 17 yesterday (October 19th), and it doesn't feel much different. I guess I finally have had my driver's license for a year, so I can legally drive other people and drive between 11 PM and 5 AM... holla! The only other perks are being allowed to see R-Rated movies without my mom, and obviously, jamming along to these songs.


oh, she's only seventeen
I love you more than being seventeen
young and sweet, only seventeen
when I was seventeen, my mother said to me
can't you come back?
only seventeen, so she's probably not ready
she was just seventeen, you know what I mean?
they only want you when you're seventeen

xx Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: congratulations. The songs bring us great memories. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I also suggest Seventeen by Marina and the Diamonds?

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete