a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, October 29, 2015

OOTD: 2013 Throwback

It's so dark when I wake up for school, so this is the time of year that I can never take Outfit Of The Day pictures unless I remember after I get home/before I change into comfy clothes... what a shame. I've decided to dig into my archives for a throwback OOTD. Nothing much has changed, I would wear this today. 2013 seems so long ago; I took these photos on my old iPhone 4S! Good times.


Instagram



This is a beach in Carmel-by-the-sea, one of my favorite little towns in California. It's on the way to San Francisco, and I try to go at least once a year. I love it because it's one of the only opportunities I have to wear sweaters.

Sweater: traditional wool fisherman's sweater from Galway, Ireland
Jeans: Free People
Boots: Dr. Martens

xx Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. An oldie but goodie! These pictures might as well have been taken in Ireland lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Looks exactly like an Irish beach!

      Delete
  2. I love Carmel! I love seeing landscapes and recognizing them. I'm from California as well.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw cute photos! I adoreee those jeans 0_0 x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete