a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, October 8, 2015

OOTD: Christy Dawn Dress & Vintage

I dug this photo out of my camera roll this morning, and I realized that I never got around to posting it! My friend took this of me during a day on Abbot Kinney (when am I not on Abbot Kinney?) when we were walking from our car. Sorry to whoever's swing this is, I sat on it without asking. I think it's ok.

I'm wearing one of my favorite dresses by Christy Dawn. I actually bought this one on Abbot Kinney at the Dawn booth during a little fall street festival last year. I have another one that's a flowy, white and blue-striped design, but I love this one because it makes me feel like I'm in the woods 24/7. Maybe it's just the beautiful photos that they put of girls wearing their dresses on their Instagram. Regardless, I love wearing this dress, and I want it in every fabric ever.



Dress: Christy Dawn
Shoes: Vintage Dr. Martens (from Rose Bowl)
Bag: Vintage Coach (from Melrose Trading Post)
Sunnies: Celine

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I'd love a swing like that in my garden, I'm sure they didn't mind you having a go. Cool dress chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete