a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

OOTD: Oak & Fort

I'm back from my week-long hiatus, I'm sorry I'm sorry! Right now is the thick of college application season, and I'm being bogged down by a pile of supplemental essays, resume writing, interview preparation, and sending out countless emails. I promise I'll get back to blogging regularly as soon as possible.

When I was in NYC with my mom, we found this super cute store in Soho called Oak + Fort. I wish we had one in Los Angeles, because it's just my style: modern basic with some high-fashion twists, a lot of which are androgynous. Today's outfit highlights my favorite piece I bought from Oak + Fort.




Dress/Shirt Thing: Oak + Fort
Skirt: Vintage (from Haight Ashbury)
Shoes: ASOS
Socks: Topshop

Until next time!

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

3 comments: