a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Photo Albums

I'm getting all nostalgic looking at my photo albums.


Left to right:
a failed selfy I tried to take of all the glittery stars I put around my eyes for Junior year Prom,
another failed selfy my friend took on my camera from the big breakfast we all had the morning after Prom,
eating Chipotle while waiting in line to get a good spot for Ben Howard at the El Rey,
suffering in the heat while waiting in line for Arctic Monkeys at the Staples Center,
cheering at a football game this year


friends at the lion exhibit at the Santa Barbara Zoo


more photos from our trip to the Santa Barbara Zoo

I once read a quote (probably on tumblr) that went something like this: "I take photos to remember moments, but I end up just feeling sad that those moments don't exist anymore when I look at them." 

Follow on Bloglovin

xx Alyssa

5 comments:

  1. I need to print out more photos and make photo albums. I miss having them to flip through! It's so much better than looking at them on your computer.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And it's easier to show to visitors!

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! Printed photos are much more fun than showing it on your computer;) X Laura www.mixtfashion.com

    ReplyDelete