a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, October 30, 2015

Wolf Alice (+ Made Violent, Drenge) @ The Fonda

Hellooooo wonderful people! If you haven't heard me say this before, I work for this awesome, Los Angeles based online and print magazine called Rogue. On October 13th, I got to go to the Wolf Alice concert at the Fonda in Los Angeles to take photos for our website. If you want to read a bit more about the show and see some more photos, check out my interview with Drenge (one of the rad opening bands) for Rogue Magazine!


Made Violent


Made Violent







Wolf Alice


Wolf Alice


Wolf Alice



Wolf Alice


Wolf Alice

Also... Alex Turner (of Arctic Monkeys) was in the audience. I freaked. It was an awesome show!

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. These photos are amazingg, also I am so jealous you saw alex turner aka the king in the audience! Glad you had a great time! x

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Drenge so much I can't believe you got to meet them! Made Violent and Wolf Alice are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome, they're all great bands!

      Delete