a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Beat USC

I don't want to offend anyone reading this, so apologies if you're a Trojan fan. That being said, USC sucks. I'm sorry. Both of my parents went to UCLA, so it's basically my religion; it's a sin to support USC! I definitely would not consider myself a football fan in any way, shape, or form, but I get really into the UCLA vs USC game every year. Most of the kids at my school are USC fans, so I get substantial hate for it. I don't care, it's worth it.




Sweater: vintage
Jeans: Acne Denim
Socks: UCLA store
Shoes: Nike AF1
Pins: UCLA Store, vintage BEAT USC button (from my mom's days at UCLA!!)

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. Haha! there is something really wonderful about long-held school rivalries. I love when movies have high school rivalries, like in Grease, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, etc. College ones are fun as well, but something about high school ones are cozier. If that makes sense at all.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My high school is small, but our one rivalry is so fun! I think because you're more likely to know more students at the other school, so things can get more personal, haha!

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting those jeans for ages, they look perfect on you! Rivalries are so strange to me, we don't have them here in denmark or the uk!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, they are quite strange now that I think about it!

      Delete