a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Monday, November 9, 2015

Colorblocking (featuring Rocksbox jeweley)

I'm not quite sure if this is considered colorblocking, but I do know that nothing matched in my outfit today, and I was totally ok with it.

Instagram





Top: Aritzia
Skirt: Alexa Chung for AG
Socks: American Apparel
Shoes: Birkenstock
Cardigan: Cheap Monday
Necklace: via Rocksbox

Nothing matches, even the metal; my Birkenstock buckles are bronze, the buttons on my skirt are silver, and my necklace is gold. I love it. This necklace is so cute, and I'm so glad it came in my little box from Rocksbox - I'll be sad to send it back, but I'm excited to get some new pieces from Rocksbox soon! Hope you all have a lovely day!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: