a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Fall with Brandy Melville

Hello lovelies! The suburb of Los Angeles that I live in is currently getting an awesome makeover - we've had a huge influx of great new stores and restaurants (WE FINALLY GOT IN-N-OUT) this year, and I'm so glad I'm still around to see it! Everyone that comes back from college to see all of the new additions is shocked. Not only did we just get a MAC and Sephora, but we're getting a Brandy Melville! Normally, I'd have to drive around 30 minutes to get to any of these places (including In-N-Out), so you can imagine my excitement. In celebration, I made a little Fall lookbook with some of my Brandy Melville pieces, plus a few of my favorite vintage finds.



Dress: Brandy Melville
Overalls: Vintage (Melrose Trading Post)
Socks: UNIQLO
Shoes: Birkenstock



Top: Brandy Melville
Pants: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Choker: Vintage (Etsy)




Sweater: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Vintage (Haight Ashbury in San Francisco)
Socks: UNIQLO
Shoes: Nike AF1s

What are your favorite Brandy pieces? Right now, I'm loving their Cammy TopViolet Top, and Olivier Turtleneck Top


 Look at that little tie! So cute.

The mock neck top is so in style right now, and the little rips on the Violet Top give me serious Yeezy vibes. Loving it.




xx Alyssa

10 comments:

  1. ah if only my autumn lookbook could still be summery....!!! so jealous, and I love brandy melville. and it's so cheap where you are! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my fall is basically Spring/Summer hahah :) that's why I love it, their clothes are great essential affordable pieces!!

      Delete
  2. these outfits are the cutest and yay brandy melville :))) x
    malimichaelablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome! I wish some of those places would sprout closer to be as well. The closest In n Out is also about 30 minues away, which sucks :/

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so convenient that I can just get in-n-out when I exit the 101 for my house now haha :)

      Delete
  4. Ugh, I love your blog so so much!!!!

    Paulinebissell.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous that you live within four hours of a BM :/ and that it's not 40 degrees where you live

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now it's just minutes, haha! I know... our fall is pathetic.

      Delete