a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Sunday, November 8, 2015

I Left My Love In San Francisco

Every year, I get to travel up the 101 to spend Thanksgiving in the Bay Area with family. I used to live there, and I love it - I may even end up going to college in Northern California! I dug these photos from up north out of my 2014 archives because I literally cannot wait any longer to actually be able to wear a coat, walk around Haight Ashbury, and surround myself with (actually green) trees.

Instagram



Look at those TREES!!!!


Coat: Levi's 
Top: Lululemon
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Dr. Martens
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Cameras: Lomography


It's such a bummer that we really haven't gotten fall in Los Angeles this year. The leaves don't turn orange and yellow... they just kinda die. We have to overload on Pumpkin Spice Lattes to get our autumnal fulfillment. 

xx Alyssa

9 comments:

  1. Autumn in London has been pretty cute but so rainy as always. nice pictures x

    http://malimichaelablog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haight Asbury is the best! I went to a summer program at CCA and spent four weeks living in Rockridge, Oakland. So we took the BART into SF and Berkeley and such every other day to explore. San Francisco is magical.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds awesome! I really have never gotten a long opportunity to explore because I only have a few days off for thanksgiving and I'm with my family for most of it, but I'm hoping to spend some more time there this summer!

      Delete
  3. I love your fashion sense and there is so much to learn from you! You look stunning!  
    would you like to follow each other on Google Friend connect and google +?
    let me know if you follow me and i will follow you back.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your jacket is so cool!

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm from the Bay Area too (East Bay)! I'm thinking about going to university back in NorCal but I don't know. Anyway, I like your blog! :-)

    SF is the best city in the world.
    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love San Francisco, I wish I lived there now!

      Delete