a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, November 13, 2015

NEW YORK CITY PLAYLIST

My family recently decided to go to New York City over Winter Break, which will mark the third time I've been in the city this year. It's pretty strange, as the last time I went to New York was like, 2011, and I've spent more time there this year than I have the rest of my life. I mean, I visited over Spring Break for a college trip, and then in September for NYFW... so you can't blame me!

Instagram


This blog is called Visions of New York City, and I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't want to be there all the time. 6th grade me thought that when she created this blog, and 12th grade me feels the same way. That's why I'm constantly adding to this New York City playlist; when I'm home alone, I blast it over our big speakers and dance around and pretend I'm a super cool 20-something living in a hip apartment in the Big Apple. I sound really weird, I'm sorry.







BONUS PHOTO:

Young "Visions of NYC" in NYC, the same year of conception of this blog (2010!!!!)

xx Alyssa

8 comments:

  1. I want to visit NYC! How lucky you are to have gone during NYFW.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playlist is amazing, you included some of my top favorite songs, and your pictures look great! I hope to visit New York soon it seems like the great place to visit.<3

    XO, Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you have great taste in music ;) New York is awesome!

      Delete
  3. awesome that you got to go three times this year! absolutely love drowners

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh me too, I want to see them live so badly!

      Delete
  4. Such a good playlist- we love the strokes! Some of these photos are so cool, especially your black-and-white outfit :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Strokes are amazing! Thanks so much!

      Delete