a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

OOTD: Daylight Savings (Acne, Opening Ceremony)

I'm so happy that Daylight Savings is finally over!!! I have such a hard time waking up when it's dark, and today, my alarm went off at 6 AM and I sprung up completely awake. The other fantastic thing about it being light in the morning is that I can finally take outfit of the day photos before I go to school! So, without further ado, here's my first proper OOTD of the year:



Top: Opening Ceremony
Pants: Acne
Sweater: Acne Studios
Shoes: Dr. Martens

I got this Acne sweater for my birthday, and I'm in love with it. It's so soft, perfect for the "winter" weather we get here in LA, and forest green - one of my favorite colors. It's going to be decently cold this week (high 60s), so I'm gonna take every opportunity to wear sweaters that I can.

xx Alyssa

10 comments:

  1. I love the whole outfit, especially the sweater!

    Jenn
    poucaalegria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit♡

    How tall are you??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool outfit, love that top! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cool, sleek and sophisticated outfit, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i know exactly what you mean...i really treasure the opportunity to wear sweaters now that i live in LA!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete