a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, November 6, 2015

OOTD: Opening Ceremony, LF

I'm back with another outfit of the day, with more Opening Ceremony clothes!!! I got this super cute sweatshirt like two days after it was released at the Opening Ceremony store in Soho (when I was in New York for Fashion Week). I may go back to New York soon, and I'm so excited. Recently, I've been listening to my NYC playlist while I'm driving to make me feel like I'm a city goer... Who knows, maybe I'll end up there for college!



Sweatshirt: Opening Ceremony
Jeans: LF
Shoes: Nike AF1

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Going to NYC for college has always been a dream of mine (I've known in my heart for years that that's my destiny :p) and you are so lucky you got to go there for fashion week!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to go to college in the city! It's amazing!

      Delete
  2. nice purchase! love the sporty vibes
    xx
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, the sweatshirt is so cool got a great sporty vibe to it! Very jealous I'd love to visit OC!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most amazing store, it's like Disneyland!

      Delete