a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Paris

My prayers go out to anyone affected by the devastating attacks on Paris on November 13th, 2015. My friends that live in and around the city are all accounted for and safe, and I couldn't be more grateful. My contribution: a collections of photographs I took in the City of Light during the summer of 2012.











I'm also sending my love and prayers to anyone affected by the Beirut attacks on November 12th. I am shocked and saddened by these horrible events.


Instagram

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. It's such a tragic thing that's happened, it makes me so sad every time I her about it :/ the pictures you have are sort of magical, and it's all so heartbreaking.

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so unreal especially as I live so far away from Paris, I can't imagine what it feels like to be in the middle of it all. Such a tragedy.

      Delete