a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pizza Party

These pictures were taken at UCLA last summer. I've been spending a lot of time looking at old photos of summer trips and programs, as I'm in the worst part of Senior year right now with all my applications and schoolwork. I would just love to be back in this photo, with no care in the world and actual free time! What's free time? Yesterday was Veterans Day, so we had the day off of school, and I spent the whole thing reading Hamlet, learning about Rolle's Theorem, and studying for my Physics test. Oh well.

Instagram



I'll just leave you with this, something Ezra Koenig from Vampire Weekend did while he was in college:


Overalls: vintage, Melrose Trading Post
Dress: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Dr. Martens

xx Alyssa

10 comments:

  1. Love the overalls and now I'm seriously craving that pizza!! And good luck on your physics test !

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, and that pizza looks delicious!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sang the song right when I saw the title omg! Love the pinafore ♥

    http://rachelsteph.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and makes me really happy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. p-i-z-z-a-p-r-t-y if ya got a blunt, then we can get high

    one of my favorites lol

    ReplyDelete