a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Rocksbox: The New Way To Get New Jewelry

 Recently, I got an email from the lovely gals at Rocksbox with an offer to test drive the awesome, premier jewelry rental and retail website! I've never subscribed to any kind of service like this before; I've never ordered monthly make-up boxes, never renting a dress for a big event. One of my goals, though, has been to wear more jewelry, so I couldn't be more excited to try out Rocksbox. Here's their mission, straight from the Rocksbox website:

WHETHER YOU ARE ACCESSORY ADDICTED OR SPARKLE SHY, THERE'S NOTHING LIKE NEW JEWELRY.


Wearing jewelry is fun, but buying jewelry is... overwhelming. That's why we created Rocksbox, a better, more relevant shopping experience. Our vision is very simple: wear new jewelry all the time with zero effort and without the excessive consumption that comes with it. We are a fashion tech company defined by hyper-personalization and exceptional service.





















I received my first Rocksbox in the mail today, and I couldn't be happier.



Now, first off, let me just say that I'm a sucker for cute packaging. It all started when I visited Japan last year, and discovered the art of wrapping paper, bags, and boxes. One of my favorite feelings is unwrapping pretty patterns, untying ribbons, and opening little pouches.

I got three pieces: a gold bar necklace, little pavé lightning bolt earrings, and a gold-beaded, double-chain necklace. The quality and adorableness is great, and I can't wait to try out my new pieces at school and on the weekends. The way Rocksbox works is that you return your pieces when you're done wearing them in exchange for three new, equally cool pieces. Use the code below to get one month of free Rocksbox! Try it out - I promise, you won't be disappointed. Look out for my pieces in action in my upcoming outfit of the day posts!


xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment