a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Swim Deep, Baby

Today's outfit of the day is brought to you in a series of selfies, as my mom wasn't available to be my photographer today. It's one of the coldest days we've had in Southern California this season (60 degrees!!! wow!), so I'm bundling up in pants, a sweater, and an actual coat.

Instagram





My Converse have some DIY embroidery; a few months ago, after realizing that I literally never wear my Converse anymore, I decided I needed to spice them up a little bit so I would actually put them on. Thus, the Swim Deep logo was born.

photo from Amazon

Sweater: from a boutique in Los Angeles
Coat: Levi's
Pants: UNIQLO
Shoes: Converse

xx Alyssa

5 comments:

  1. That's a really cute outfit. I love those pants!!!! And that coat! So cute!

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your "cold weather"

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a look! i have been on a desperate hunt for a sherpa denim jacket and plaid trousers

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete