a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, December 4, 2015

Acne Studios Tag Denim Jacket

Hello lovelies!! Just wanted to update you on my favorite Black Friday purchase. This year, I decided to treat myself a little bit with a huge score from Opening Ceremony's sale: the Acne Black Tag Denim Jacket. It just came in the mail yesterday, and I'm in love. It's a cropped, fitted, black-wash, thick denim jacket, and I couldn't be happier. 


It's basically sold out now, but I believe they still have it in a lighter wash on Opening Ceremony - if not, there are definitely other e-commerce sites that are still selling it.


What did you all get on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? My other favorite sale (as I mentioned before) was from Canadian brand, Oak + Fort. Their washed-out colors, androgynous shapes, and clean aesthetic are fantastic!


(screenshot from Oak + Fort)

Tell me you're not in love!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment