a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Saturday, December 26, 2015

CHRISTMAS HAUL

Ok, so how is it already almost 2016? I graduate high school in 2016??? What??

Anyways, I had a lovely holiday yesterday with friends and family, and I wanted to share the fantastic gifts I received. Disclaimer: it was an awesome Christmas.



I got two pieces from Alexa Chung's AC for AG collaboration that I've been pining after since it was released. On the left is a suede coat with embroidered detail, and on the right is a nice thermal long-sleeve that I will definitely be taking to New York with me today.


My mom got me pins and stickers from one of my favorite bands, CHVRCHES, some pins from the Getty Villa nearby, and these cute little journals. I'm making a resolution to journal more in 2016, so I can't wait to use these.


I also got a faux fur stole (is that what they're called?) and a suede jacket from Monki. I'm so excited; I can finally live out my dreams of living in the 70s! Well, sort of. A girl can pretend.

That's all for today - I hope everyone had a great holiday season, and I can't wait for New Year! I'll be posting photos from NYC this coming week, so check back soon! 

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Cute things! I'm planning on journaling more too! I journaled all throughout sophomore and junior year, but so far I have not catalogued my senior year at alllll and I already regret it. But hopefully I'll catch the second semester. I love both of your new suede coats, especially the black one. My eyes are total heart eyes over it!

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally write in a journal once a week but I haven't done art journalling in a while which I'm trying to start again!

      Delete
  2. Hey! I really really love your blog and your style. I've had a lot of fun keeping up with your posts (love the new bangs by the way). I recently nominated you to receive the Leibster Blogging Award. You can find out more via my blog post: https://royalintrovert.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/the-liebster-award-what/

    Keep up the beautiful work!

    xoxo serena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much! Love your blog!! :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a lovely christmas! Love all of this stuff, especially the furry stole/scarf and the CHVRCHES merch
    Have a happy new year and feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a great Christmas too! Thank you!! xx

      Delete