a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christy Dawn & Acne Studios

Hello lovelies! I finally get to show off my Black Friday purchase from Opening Ceremony that I talked about last week - I'm so excited! I got this Acne jacket for such a deal. 

When I know I'm going to have a hard day at school, I put extra effort into picking out a great outfit so I feel a little bit more confident (and generally happier) throughout the day. Today I have a double block period of Physics, then a double block period of AP Calculus... it's going to be a difficult one! I'm also slowly losing my sanity because I hear back from my dream college on Thursday. Two days!! TWO DAYS!!!

(enjoy my messy hair)




Dress: Christy Dawn
Jacket: Acne Studios (via Opening Ceremony)
Shoes: Dr. Martens

Sending extra lucky vibes to anyone else hearing back from colleges this week! We're all in this together!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: