a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

College Decision Playlists: Accepted, Deferred, Rejected

Well, I get my very first college decision back tomorrow. There are three possibilities: I'm accepted, which means I am legally bound to go to The School (I applied Early Decision); I'm deferred, which means The School will consider my application again in the pool of regular applicants; I'm rejected, which means The School doesn't think I'm a good fit. Being the obsessive person that I am, I've been counting down to the days until "early December" since last "early December." I've known that I wanted to apply Early Decision to The School for a very long time. So, in preparation for tomorrow, I've compiled three playlists that I will listen to in the case that I'm accepted, deferred, or rejected, and I wanted to share them with you all since so many of my fellow Seniors are freaking out about college right now!


image: filmgarb.com


ACCEPTED


Highlights:

don't stop me now - queen
this is the life - two door cinema club
legend - drake
good times - jamie xx
campus - vampire weekend

DEFERRED


Highlights:

is this it - the strokes
left alone - flume/chet faker
the less I know the better - tame impala
leave me along - new order
alright - kendrick lamar

REJECTED


Highlights: 

hiding tonight - alex turner
hudson - vampire weekend
my song 5 - haim
bad moon- the vaccines
college - animal collective

Good luck to anyone hearing back soon!

xx Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment