a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

DIY Patch Denim Jacket

I'm a chronic collector. I'm not a hoarder - don't get me wrong - but I love finding little treasures and stocking up on them through my travels. I use to collect mini snow globes, as my family travels a lot, and my dad was always abroad for work. I've been collecting pins/buttons for a few years now, and recently, I've started my awesome patch collection. I picked a few of the coolest and sewed them onto my favorite denim jacket to personalize it a little bit.




Patches from Amazon, the Gentlemen of the Road show, Outside Lands Music Festival, penpals, Catalina Island, Michaels, DIY, UCA, an old Boy Scout top. 

xx Alyssa

4 comments:

  1. I am absolutely obsessed with anything with patches on it! You did such a great job! :) I'm planning on DIYing some jackets with my best friend when I get home from college!

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Do it, it's so much fun! Rookie Mag has a a great embroidery/painted jacket DIY!

      Delete
  2. I can see my terrible drowners patch I sent! sorry for the awful stitching! love the rest of the jacket man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooo I love it! Perfect stitching haha!

      Delete