a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, December 24, 2015

I GOT BANGS!!

First of all, merry Christmas Eve to all who are celebrating! I love Christmas. I can't wait to eat a huge meal tonight! Ok, back on topic - I've been toying with the idea of cutting bangs now for the past six months to a year. I love them on people like Lauren Mayberry (of CHVRCHES), Grimes, Alexa Chung, Emily Browning, and Felicity Jones. Check out this snazzy little graphic I made with pictures found on Google Images:


Anyway, I finally decided to give bangs a shot yesterday. I wanted them to be just above my eyebrows (not too short like Grimes), and they turned out perfectly. My mom didn't want me to get them, saying "when I got bangs I cried," but I'm actually very happy with how they look on me. I feel like Lauren Mayberry now!


And, if you're wondering...

Top: American Apparel
Flannel: Oak + Fort
Skirt: Alexa Chung for AG

xx Alyssa

6 comments:

  1. Very cute!!!! I love bangs! You look great with them.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bangs, they look awesome on you!

    basicallyzaynab.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. bangs was the best thing that ever happened to me, welcome to the club!

    badsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete