a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Malibu Pier: Reformation, Birkenstocks, Vintage Coach

I always love going down to Malibu. The beaches there are beautiful PCH is so fun to drive on, and it's much less crowded than Santa Monica. It's been my favorite beach spot since I moved to the LA area. In recent years, Malibu has become super trendy, with loads of cool restaurants and shops popping up, attracting celebrities and food bloggers alike. My mom and I recently when to the Malibu Pier for a fun little bite at Malibu Farm Cafe.


Top: Aritzia
Skirt: Reformation
(not pictured) Shoes: Birkenstocks
Bag: Vintage Coach (from Melrose Trading Post 
Sunnies: Celine

Malibu Farm Cafe has the best food, no questions about it.


xx Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. Those sandwiches just made me so hungry! lol

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the recent development here, there is no longer a place to be avoided at night. This is a perfect location for a classy, elegant event. It’s great when everyone gathers at the party venues for an incredible picture.

    ReplyDelete