a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

NYC: WINTER 2015 (day 2)

My second day in NYC was fantastic. I met up with a bunch of friends from all over the world - we were so impressed with our internationality: California, New York, Ecuador, and England were all represented! We spent the day eating and walking around Soho. 

In the morning, I ate at Egg Shop in Nolita. My friend from Brooklyn recommended it to me last time I was in New York, so I new I had to give it a go. I had the "custom" option: scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and hot sauce in between two pieces of bread like a hamburger. It was awesome. Egg Shop is across the street from The Butcher's Daughter, another brunch spot I love, so I snapped a pic of its cute exterior.


Reformation is one of my favorite stores, and their Soho location always has the cutest sign outside:


Storefronts in New York never stop amazing me. I don't know what the difference is from LA, but they've really got it down. This Rag & Bone store's visuals were perfect.


I also found this rad street art in Soho of Grimes' recently-released album Art Angels. Needless to say, I got excited and took a few pictures.


Yet another perfect day in New York City!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: