a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Thursday, December 31, 2015

NYC: WINTER 2015 (day 3)

It's my last day in NYC, and the second-to-last day of the year. Where did time go? Here are a few photos I took walking around the city.


I looked up this hashtag, and so far, all I could find out was it's just a handle for a photography/fashion Instagram account. Does anyone know what else it means (if anything)? I saw these little stenciled graffitis all over the city!


I'm a sucker for neon lighting. This piece, from the Kate Spade store, was so cute - I wish I could have something like this in my bedroom! I feel like neon lights might take a lot of energy, though. Also, I think they're really expensive - they're so cool though!


The store window for International Playground, a collective shop showcasing a bunch of small labels, was so enticing. The art on the front, the typography, the marquee-like lights around it... too bad I didn't have time to pop in, as I just realized they sell Lazy Oaf, one of my favorite brands from England that (sadly) isn't sold anywhere else in the US to my knowledge.

In honor of the end of 2015, there will be another post later today with a bunch of photos, music, and memories from my year. Follow me on Instagram @alyszsa. Until then!

xx Alyssa

2 comments: