a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Oak + Fort

Every visit to San Francisco over the Thanksgiving holiday obviously includes a good amount of Black Friday shopping. I'm too scared to brave the shops in LA, so the little local boutiques and smaller brands around the neighborhoods of San Francisco are perfect for me - they always have the best deals! My favorite store this Black Friday, Canadian-born Oak + Fort, also has a location in Soho which I visited on my last trip to NYC for Fashion Week. I'm in love with this dress I bought there on Black Friday.



Dress: Oak + Fort
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Socks: UNIQLO
Shoes: ASOS

It's so nice to actually be able to wear a little coat now. I'll probably go to the East Coast (or the Northwest) for college next fall, so I need to start stocking up on a somewhat warmer wardrobe. Have a happy Tuesday!

xx Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are mega cute! :D Which colleges are you applying to?

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I applied to Brown early decision, and three UC schools... nowhere else yet as I'm still waiting to hear back from Brown!

      Delete