a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

SELLING MY CLOTHES (new items on Poshmark)

As I've mentioned before, I'm a chronic organizer. I hate being cluttered and crowded by unnecessary items - most of this is just clothing I've accumulated over the years. I'm going off to college in less than a year, so I think this is the prime time for getting rid of my clothes and starting fresh (with less). I'm trying to embrace the "less is more" philosophy.


Brandy Melville Sadie Moon Tank and Urban Outfitters Chambray Button-Down

I've been selling my clothes on Poshmark for over a year now, and I couldn't be happier I found the app. It's the easiest way to buy and sell clothes; I've gotten great steals, including a Comme des Garcon shirt, vintage gems, and one-of-a-kind pieces. I've also made over $1000 through the app, as selling is extremely easy (and I have a ton of stuff to sell between my mom and I). I've added a few new items to my closet on Poshmark, so download the app and check it out! 







Download Poshmark off of the App Store and enter my code to get $10 in Posh Credits:

BYUHV

xx Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. I've been hearing so much about Poshmark. I must try it, I have so many clothes I need to get rid of too.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete