a los angeles girl in new york city

A STYLE, MUSIC, ART, AND TRAVEL JOURNAL

Friday, December 18, 2015

WINTER BREAK

I have never been so excited to go on Winter Break. Every year, my family goes skiing, and this year, we're also going to New York City (for the third time this year)!!! I still haven't finished my college applications (whoops), but they'll be done before Christmas, and then I'll be stress-free. Well, except for the fact I have finals in January. 

I forgot to have my mom take photos of my outfit this morning before school, so I had to ask my friend to take one of me at school. Pretty embarrassing, but at least I still got my nice white background. 


Sweater: Brandy Melville
Jacket: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Acne Studios
Shoes: Dr. Martens

Happy Winter Break to anyone that gets off of school today!

xx Alyssa

13 comments:

  1. Have fun skiing and good luck on your applications!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is so cute, and I absolutely love your blog! I don't particularly enjoy skiing, but NYC is my all-time bae, so I'm super jealous and I hope you have an absolute blast!

    WonderGoth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I can't wait for new york!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit x

    http://means-wisdom.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you have a fun break planned!!! very cute outfit. I heart it.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh New York! I'm jealous! Have a great break, love your jacket too

    Aida
    x

    This Kid Is Alright

    ReplyDelete